Friday, July 22, 2016

WHAT'S LOVE GOT TO DO WITH IT?!


IMAGE VIA GOOGLE IMAGES
So seven plus billion souls on the earth and we are all searching for a common goal, to find Love. Some of that love is long lasting, some of it only lasts beneath the sheets and some of it is disguised as something else. I find that I've been asked about love on many occasions but the truth of it all is, I'm a romantic. So love is always on my side. I root for love every time. And for me, love will conquer the wars we have within ourselves. Somehow.

Keeping that in mind I'm here to tell you about love when it comes from a place out of nowhere. Knocks you off your feet, blinds you and drugs you all at the same time. It's the love we all think we want. But does it's  intensity forge ahead to sabotage all your happiness? I think my journey and only real point of reflection comes from this place. Losing your mind while you fall in love.

If you've read some of my thoughts on love perhaps you'll see just how deep I can love. While I deal in fiction there's always a sense of reality to my words. Sometimes I wonder if the only thing I'm ever really searching for is love? Is this fair to everything else out there that is just as important as love. Or should be? Probably not. But I'm guessing some of us are just wired that way. I mean I'm not a wayward soul that doesn't know what they want and how to achieve it. But when I fall in love, watch out.

The intensity that I'm talking about can only be described as a boiling pit of lava that gargles and threatens to erupt at any moment. It can confuse your heart and whisper the worst secrets into your mind. It feels like a brand new day after a tragedy has been resolved. The softness of when you were a child and terrifying like a nightmare you just can't shake yourself awake from. It's just a mash of emotions packed into one. But we still want it. It's just an amazing realization.

I'm not here to preach about being in love. My opinion is we all find it somehow. Even the love of a hobby or parenting of a beloved family pet. It's not going to save the world people. But it can help make things come together and bring an united front in some way or another.

Til I see you again, I hope love finds its way into your heart.
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Recent

blog

Random